Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Sleepy Sunday

This is one hell of a sleepy Sunday
I was watching the live feed of the 77th
Annual Spelling Bee from around 2am -6:30 am.

Around 7 after i ate my breakfast, then i guess
it's time to sleep. I wake up around 3 pm.
Oh crap!! i missed my friend's baby shower.
then i missed my class also, i'm really wicked

at the back of my head i'm missing this events
intentionally.

around 11 pm. i watched the season finalle of
Joe Millionaire 1st season.

Last Saturday happenings
Last Saturday was a pretty boring day I was laying in
my bed w/ my left hand holding the remote and my right hand
holding my cellphone.

Oh yeah I went to SM SouthMall in the afternoon to rent some
DVDs:
X-Men 2
Mummy Returns
Gremlins
Pirates of the Carribean and the Curse of the Black Pearl

0 comments:

ad