Monday, September 20, 2004

09/20/04(Monday)

Life update:

spent my weekend asusual playing FFX.
some weird stuffs is happening on our house, crap!!!

  1. My ac had been opening on it's own twice when i was sleep luckilly
  2. but when i was awake around 2-3 am there's always a small snake sneeking on it's way to our bathroom. the weird stuff about this is that it happened twice both during when i was awake and playing FFX, and during Saturdays. but another weird thing abt. this is we don't know where it came from.

Work update:

been taking up CBT or otherwise reading them in almost 3 days when I ask my TL for some task they always shake their head and says "sorry no task for you today". i think my head is going to explode for boredome pheeew!!

Forum update:

post me last piece of yukie on 2 piece.....................

i didn't know i have about 300 yukie pics and most of them are preety daring...

sukeibe!!!! :)


0 comments:

ad