Friday, November 05, 2004

11/5/04 (Friday)

Life update:
Nothing is really happening right now...
oh yeah.. i've heard my bro. will be coming home early as i expected
he'll be spending New Year in here......

another thing i'm currentlly at war with meals and rice....
when was the last time i ate rice... uhmmm.. or a decent meal
the most decent meal i ate this week was pasta... if ur at my house
u'll probablly see me scrumblling for bread in our ref.. in the middle
of the night or cooking some noodles.. while my tummy is cursing me
saying..."FEED US.....onegai shimasu..."

Work update:
Tonight is the Halloween party for our proj. and our team decided
to dress like old school hip-hop gangsta... came late in the office
digging my closet for my wornout jersey... coz the last time i wear those
baggy clothes was in HS around my senior years coz during my first year
in HS i was wearing this NIRVANA shirt and a lot of peeps hate grunge
what's the matter with this peeps.. oh!! yeah past is past....

just changed my desktop's wallpaper twice w/in this week:
1st wallpaper:


2nd wallpaper(current):


oh.. i almost forgot our halloween vid as a presentation on this party was done.. honestlly i'm
kinda dissapointed on how in turned out.. a lot of peeps in the vid are smiling as we re-enact
some of the ghost stories.. oh!! yeah even me... BAKA!!!!!!!!!!

Forum update:
Just d/l and watched aya ueto's lates movie trailer INSTALL damn it's HAWT!!!
the kid's voice in the movie kept playing on my mind last night "Before you jump, can I touch your breast first?" oh.. it's more likelly an ecchii movie common what do you expect on Jpeeps..
another thing cursed that kid for having all the touchy scenes....

my new avatar was my current wallpaper.. and my sig was...


0 comments:

ad