Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pacquiao vs De La Hoya... woot!!


wow 1 more week from this exciting fight..
still scrambling for live streaming links
in justin tv and sopcast for the fight..

i know there would be one... there always someone..
who are more than willing to share some of their
bandwidths to the freeloaders :)


not sure if this is legit...
but got this link from justin tv

http://www.justin.tv/feu11

i guess we won't know unless the
exact date comes..

Oh.. by the way anyone..
willing to bet $100 to me..
only to open this folks in Singapore...
esp those pinoys...

Of course I'm betting my
$100 to Pacman...
not really 100% or even 60%+ sure Manny could win... :(
so I guess I won't complain that much if Pacman looses..
coz it's just a 100 hehehe.. :P

speak up if ur interested :)
theres a nice thrill in a fight when a small cash is involve :)

0 comments:

ad