Monday, December 08, 2008

Dec 6-7 Weekend

hmmm.. long weekend in Singapore came very often..

hehe unlike in Phil... we got at least 8 days of holidays
for Dec.. damn I missed that "corrupt-infested" country.. :(

Dec 6 (Saturday):
Went to Lucky Plaza.. to buy some perfumes as a pasalubong
to my friends in Phil.... perfumes expecially from the anaps..
are pretty cheap in here.. hehehe...

Then after some perfume shopping.. proceeded to Suntec..
need to grab some watch from the Fossil Private Sale..
which a watch price will go down as cheap as $20...
damn the line was long.. it we queued in will be probablly the 100th
person in line... 

better skip this sale if only we know :(
better be prepared next year....
then grab some Japanese ice cream..
the aroma is great but taste aint really special..
maybe they were just over hyped because of the presentation
and the long queue on the cashier...

Dec 7 (Sunday):

Wake up 7:00 am to setup everything for Pacman vs De La Hoya fight..
Damn I was so excited... bet $100 to other pinoy in the forum..
hehe.. actually I'm 50/50 with Pacman didnt' know
he'll demolish ODLH in that way.. all props to me kababayan... :)
After 8th round I'm as happy as ever...
send my acct number so he can transfer my winnings :)
easy money for my lazy ass :P

0 comments:

ad