Friday, July 02, 2004

07/01/2004 Thursday

First day in the morning i was transferred into
the DB HR project. Crap the proj. was huge
a lot of crappy people.

At lunch time our Team Lead ask us to go back to our
previous proj. coz we don't have a pc yet. Yosh!!!
I'll be back when i got back on my cubicle there's a
lot writing on my whiteboard celebrating my transfer
in other proj. Damn those people they are so happy for me.

And make things even worst is when i logged in our forum.
And look on my thread i'ved seen a lot of people talking
about lesbo and BI stuffs, then in unusual manner I'ved
picked a fight.

When i got home I saw somethings cool on Discovery Channel
it talks abt. non-hollywood movies on the year 1960-1970.
i was shocked to know that in India kissing on movies was
immoral, and they have this movie names "Sholay" wherein the
first ending was when the lead actor died and when they shown
this to the public they didn't like it so the producer re-shoot
the scene with the lead actor was alive and singing.

0 comments:

ad