Wednesday, July 28, 2004

07/28/04 Wednesday

Work update:

Nothing much happened today in the office.
I was very dissapointed it seems my world
just turn it's back from me 'coz i saw someone
in this office that uses the same cellphone unit
that i have Siemens SL55. I always believe that
I'm the only one that have this unit in this crappy
country.

Life update:

My granny on my mother side just passed away last night
due to some lung complication i think i really don't know the
entire reason. Now my parents will be coming home right from
New York to attend the funeral. As for me gonna find some reasons
not to attend funeral, I really don't know why I'm afraid going in
those funeral I think i was afraid that when I look on the deseaced
face it might out of nowhere ope it's eyes.

Forum update:

A very unusual day in the forum, there are no signs of Akazukin cha-cha
and BMX-Rider. BTW eightysix another member of the formu have this
cool sig. it's Mai Hagiwara.






0 comments:

ad