Monday, February 21, 2005

2/21/2005 (Monday)

Life update:

Last Feb. 14 is a crap…. Nah!! It’s not abt my date it’s about what happened after that….
The bombing of the MRT Ayala station. The stuffs that I heard from my friends…

The good part abt. this week is that I bought a new phone… my SL55 was crapping out of me.. it just die at me while I’m using it even if it’s in full-bat. now i'm using Sony Ericsson's S700i




















Transpo update:

This thing happened last Friday…. When I’m abt. ride the shuttle towards our subdivision… there was a crappy line… when a van arrived this old couple at the back of the line just came straight into the van…and the peeps at my back including me said: WTF!!! They just murmur saying stuffs abt. the couple…..
I really wanna explode that time.. I’m too tired at work, all I want is to go home now I’m standing at this line and some old folks just wwent straight to the front, thinking that they can do it ‘coz they are too old to realize that there is a line.

Work update:

Just attended a 2 day ATS Application Test Training. The training was cool another stuff will be added to my resume. But the srappy part abt. the training was it was held 8:30 sharp whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And theres only an hr. of lunch break damn! We’re used of the 1 ½ hr.
But overall it’s great just met someone on our start group. Some hawt chix here and there……

Forum update:

Gone AWOL to the forums right now….
Gonna lay-low in browsing stuffs……

0 comments:

ad