Thursday, February 24, 2005

2/24/05 Thursday

Life update:

Damn I just spent around 35 G within this week……….
Now I know one of the disadvantages of a credit card….
There’s no control in spending

Oh yeah I almost forgot…..
I’m on a suicidal diet as of now….
Been eating rather drinking only Nesvita…….
One sachet a day….
That’s my meal for the whole day……
Luckily just loose around 10 lbs for just 2 weeks ………

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You’ll probably asking…
On how do I suppress that hungry… tummy…..
That’s where the gum came into the picture…….

Another factor in my weight-lost stuff…
Was the dumbbell that I used every night…
It’s around 20 lbs I think…
30 lifts on each arm…..
And another 30 for the triceps…..

The last factor in my stuff….
Was my home-made spa……..
Nah!! I didn’t build a spa…….
Well I just turned my room into a spa…
Well on a steamy..hawt day… close all the windows…
Put down the curtain…..
No AC even an electric fan…..
All I did was just locked my self in my room….
And surf through the channels or surf the net…..
I remember when my bro came in my room..
He was “damn!! Where the HELL am I?”

oh yeah i'll put up the 2 so-called stuff toys in my room....
actually they are really a stuff toy...........
they are the most uncommon to be paired at each other.....



aren't they cute together....
actually both of them aren't really a stuff toy...
the puppy was a toy(battery operated)......
when you clap it will do somersault.....
pretty cool huh.....
when my mom sent it to us through package....
guess the delivery crap destroyed it's circuit....
now it's a mere display............
my fave skull...
oh yeah i stole it from our halloween party.....
i tried to throw it on some kids in our home...
and they just cry the hell out :)

note: they are sitting rather placed above my printer

Transpo update:

Can’t remember of any particular thing that happened…
This week……….
Except for the fact that I’m on a super-alert mode…
Every time I ride a public traspo…
Maybe ‘coz I just bought a new phone…..

Oh yeah there’s a thing happened last Tuesday…
When I’m abt. to board the tryc (tricycle)…..
The driver asked me “are you paying a smaller bill?”
And I said yeah!!
FYI: the fair was 12 bucks
And I know I got some 20 peso bills……
5 mins. had passed and we’re on our place…
When I’m abt. to pay the driver…..
He said thought you said you’ll be using a smaller bill…..
Isn’t 20 bucks small enough…
Then I’ve tried to look for some coins…..
On my bag………
Luckily got some 12 peso coins in there J…….
I was thinking what did he exactly meant by small bill??????

Work update:

It’s been boring in here…
Not enough task in here……
How boring it is….
Well some you know that I really hate reading…
What did I do I just read a 200 page SQR tutorial..
That will be used in this project…
That’s how boring it is in here…..

It’s Thursday in here…
And we’re on casual attire…. YATTA!!!!
‘coz tomorrow was announced to be a holiday….
To commemorate the EDSA revolution……….
I think this country has the greatest number of holidays….
When I mean holiday it’s a standard holiday in here…
Plus the Out-of-nowhere-announced holidays

Forum update:
What forum?????
j/k

0 comments:

ad