Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Feb. 25 - Mar. 4 Happenings

Life update:

Start of a long weekend (Feb. 25 – 27), coz Feb. 25(Friday) was a holiday in here somewhat EDSA revolution anniversary, the time when they dethroned Marcos.

Friday…………………….
Damn shows on weekdays are crap,
Shows on cable are sucky,
Damn tired playing NBA Live 2005 on my PS2….
Or browsing on the net……..
Decided to head on SM Southmall(it’s just minutes away from us)……..
Started to look for some good movies…
The only good movie I can found was Constantine and Phantom of the Opera…
Just watched Constantine the other day and it ROKZ…..
While Phantom of the Opera will start at 5 pm..
And its only 3:30………….
Can’t wait that long….
Decided to watch Infection…






A Japanese horror movie from the creator of The Grudge and Ring….
Looks interesting……
But it’s damn crap!!!!!!...
All I did in the whole screening was to use my phone….
Find some interesting stuffs to do……..
Don’t wanna walk-out of the cinema…
But overall the movie still sucks…….

Saturday……………..
Slept around 4 am………
Woke up around 2 pm……
Time to transform into a couch-potato mode :D…
It’s Saturday was looking for Y-Speak a youth oriented show…



That’s a debate in nature…
Wherein they talks abt. some youth stuff such as sex, gf, bf, …..
But seems can’t find that show…..
Another timeslot change…..
Oh yeah! In order for you to visualize how’s my couch-potato mode was….
My bed has a TV in front…..
A laptop in my bed…
Both are on…
The remote was on my side…
While my hands are browsing the web…..
What’s next….Nginiig …..…



The first horror-docu-drama reality show…
A show that all pinoys should be proud of…
It was honored by the Asian Television Awards…
Kudos to the staff of the show…
What’s the show all abt…..
Well there’s this bunch of psychics…
I think all of them are from UP (University of the Phil.)
On Saturday the show re-enact some of the true chilling..
Experiences of a certain bunch of peeps…
And on Sunday… psychics will do their jobs…
They start investigating on the scene.. trying to find…
The evidence of the reality of the story…
They do sometimes cast evil spirits….
Seems like a movie right…………
Seems like a hoax right….
But I’ll bet in my sparkling ass…..
That this show will make you believe this certain stuffs do exist….
After this show was Star Dance



The only dance reality show in here…
Wherein peeps are requested to complete certain challenges….
First challenge was to cross this stuff with lots of strings/wires…
Cross on it without touching/touching only a few of them while dancing within 30 sec…
There’s this certain girl who just cross the platform…
And touching only a few of the strings…but she didn’t dance at all….
The judges are so disappointed on her for not ffng. the rules…
Next challenge to dance with one of your family members…
2 of the contestants danced with their kid cousins…
When I say kid as in they are kids…
They’re age won’t reach the 12 yr. old mark ….
I guess the judges put some adjustment to those contestants..
Who bring some kids….
Coz it’s pretty hard to teach those kids…..
It seems that they don’t know what they’re doing…
Oh yeah here we go this certain girl again…
You guess it right she’s the same one I was talking abt. before…
She brought her cousin…..
So they dance somewhat like an interpretive dance…..
I think it’s not just me but everybody realized that…
Her cousin outshines the contestant…..
I guess they forgot to remind her cousin that she’s the contestant in here…
Not him……
Who’s OUT….
Is that a hard question?????.......
10:15 pm.. time for DTour (Digital Tour)…
They featured today some of the cheap digicams…
Ranging from 6,200 to 6,800 with 4 – 6 megapixels
Damn cheap ….
As my personal point of view if I’ll spent my money…
To some techy stuffs such as phone, digicam, PDA…
Don’t wanna waste my money in some generic models….
You what type of quality they are in….
It’s worth to spent my money to some known brands...
‘coz you can be sure that they have this dedicated support/service centers…..


Sunday…………………………
Another boring day……………
The only show worth watching this day was Going Bulilits
A gag show wherein the cast we’re all kids….
Except for Dagul which is already a father but he’s height was smaller..
Than a regular 7 yr. old kid…. I think that was called dwarfism…
The segment on the show that I was enjoying was the Lovers in Pares
Wherein the spoofed the kdrama Lovers in Paris….
Those kid actors are damn… good…
You know what I hate abt. weekends was the food…
Damn food… food…. Food…..
There’s food on the ref…
Someone will knock on you’re door….
“Hey!! Time to eat!!!”…………
and I was “I’m too tired of eating na.. maybe later na lang”
9:00 pm first time to eat dinner…
My crappy reason:
‘coz my suicidal diet will start again this Monday
What happened to my dinner…
I just vomited it after a few minutes…
Dunno why… maybe my tummy…
Was not used in eating meals……

Tuesday……………..
When I was on my way to the office…………
Just right in front of me a bunch of cop…….
In motors carrying a thief……
I even heard that it just happened minutes ago…
Damn!! Wish I could witness a police pursuit…

Thursday……………
Damn… first time to eat breakfast………
I even brought some to the office…
Coz I’m pretty damn late…..
What do I get…
My tummy gone ballistic…………
How baliistic……
Well just spent around 15-20 mins. in my trone…

just wanna say..
NO TO MALAYAN!!!!!


Alumni newspaper.. distributed during the rally...
my bro gave this to me...
as you can see in the pic.. it was attached on my cpu...

Transpo update:

This Monday morning woke up around 7 am.
Well I’m in a pretty bad mood ‘coz I know …
I’ll be in a traffic jam….
While I’m on a jeep some bunch of women…
Not so hawt :)…
There’s this certain girl(average)…..
Look at me in the eye…
And I was damn… I got no time for this…
All I want was to get on my desk as early as possible…

Friday……………
8 am. Rush hour….
Expect to be standing in a bus…
But luckily found a seat…..
There came a woman who stands on my right side……
I think she’s not used in standing in a bus…
Why??????
‘Coz her left hand just hit my chest….
Her right elbow just hit my face…….
That’s what you call an early morning beating……
Damn!! She can’t stop wiggling…
Trying to find some nice position to stand…..

Work update:

Monday……………
The only and I mean ONLY meal I had this day was this Nesvita…
And it just spilled on my desk…………
Damn… what’s wrong with me…
I end up cleaning my desk… as my breakfast….

Tuesday…..
Time to create some sense out of this life….



Just donated 450 ml of my royal blood……….
It took me around 30 mins….
The nurse told me that I was so moovy….
That’s why my fingers starting to numb…
Without even completing the bag………..
When they tested my blood they wrote it’s O.....
Luckily I still remember my blood type……
And corrected them saying it’s B…..
One good thing about this blood drive…
Was the freebies:
Oreo cokkies
Juice drinks
And Starbucks giftcheck….
I kept asking my officemate to buy my giftcheck…
Coz I don’t drink coffee…
I’m an anti-caffeine…..
It means no Soda, Coffee and Tea……

Thursday………….
Me and a friend went to Makati Square…
To buy some dvds……..
Our lunch break was due at 1:30…
But we end-end up returning at our desks at 2….
As I was hurriedly at the door of the building…
Saw lots of peeps on the fountain….
Damn!! The guard won’t let me in…
Oh!! Yeah it’s our yearly fire-drill…..
First time to experience this one……..
Gonna post some pics abt. this drill….










Forum update:

There’s this certain girl who keep mailing me..
She thinks that I posted the text saying the 3 hosts of wowowee( a local show)..
Should get-off……
But I really never post that…..
I’m dead serious on this one…
All I said was that these 3 girls need some hosting skills…

Got some bunch of email abt. the kdrama Save the Last Dance……..
Asking what’s the title of the song……..
It’s lyrics and artist…
Asking for me to upload the OST………
Asking for pics of the actors…..
As if I’m into Korean stuff…
Oh yeah I do watched that series..
And got some Eugene Kim pics, clips…
Since I’m an SES fan……..
It’s really hard when they asked me for pics and info…
Abt. this certain actor…
He was Ji Seong/Sung can’t seem to find some stuffs..
Abt him on the net….
Guess he aint that popular…

0 comments:

ad