Monday, March 28, 2005

Holy Week Boring.........

Wednesday:
The most anticipated day of the week..
‘coz we’ve been asked to work during the holy week….
Which is a holiday in here…
Oh yeah!! It’s Thursday and Friday…
My manager told us if the task for the holiday..
Didn’t arrive within this day…
Then we’re one lucky piece of crap hahaha!!!....
Then we got lucky…

Thursday:
Time to treasure the weekend…
Slept around 5 am…..
Woke up around 12 pm…
Surf some channels damn!!
The shows are crap!!...
Can’t go to the malls…
Since it’s a holiday …
You can be sure that they are close..
So I was stuck in my room..
Watching DVDs..
From Akira Kurosawa movies..
To Stephen Chow’s Kung Fu Hustle….
Been doing this throughout the day….

Friday:
Had enough of my dvds ….
Time to surf the net….
Been downloading some online games…
And the game Zuma got me hooked…
But not as worst as my bro..
I saw him played it for almost 5-6 hrs….
That’s what you call pretty damn bored….

Saturday:
My neighbors decided to went to Batanggas..
For some beach tripping…
I’ve decided not to go…
So left alone at home together with my granny…….
Spent the day watching Trick…
A one good series…
Since I’m a sucker for detective/investigative…
Type of shows…
It really got me hooked..
The characters punch lines…
Remove the seriousness on the series…
Gotta give it to Yukie Nakama and Abe Horoshi..
Planning to get my hands on Trick 2 and 3…..

Sunday:
Bad news: Last day of the long rest from work…
Good news: the mall is opened, local channels start playing regular shows…
You can probably guessed what I did this day..
Surf the channels throughout the day…
Watching from…
Toy Story 1 from Disney Channel to…
Meet The Parents from the local channel..

0 comments:

ad