Friday, March 11, 2005

March 6 - 11 Stuffs

Life update:

Nothing worth telling to… that happened this weekend……
Oh yeah!!! I really hate that analog weighing scale we had….
Look you can’t gain 10 lbs in just a day…..
Damn!! Gonna buy a digital …. one of this days

Another thing…
My right arm…
The part wherein they zip some blood in it..
Last Tueday..
Got pretty nasty…..
Dunno why…
Maybe one of the reason..
‘coz after some sort of a 24 hrs. after the blood drive…
I started lifting again in my right arm….
Maybe one of my muscles got pretty battered…

Monday….
Nothing really interesting this day..
Except that I left my Nesvita at home………
DAMN!! My tummy is aching…
You probably saying..
That I should go to 7-11 to buy this so called cereal drink..
I’ve think of that…
but too darn…. lazy to get off on this desk..
Common I won’t die without any food in just a day…

I was trying to get some sleep around 12 am….
When my bro was watching The Correspondent…
A sort of a documentary/investigative report….
It’s all about the Filipinos in Netherlands….
It’s quite hardly to think on whether there’s a country
That doesn’t have any Filipino in it…
I’m quite interested when they featured this Dutch….
That speaks(not so fluent)…
And acts like a real Filipino…
I think his name was Hank…..
He’s in-and-out of the Philippines for almost 40 yrs.
‘coz his company KLM(airline) was based in the Phil.
I was surprised to see that his house has a filipino theme…
From the Philippine flag at his terrace..
The paintings, stuffs, nara furniture….
This one is a killer….
When they featured his toilet….
There we’re Filipino political figures such as president’s
pictures hanging on his wall.
And mind it they were signed by them…

Tuesday…….
I was really serious in sleeping somewhat at 10 pm….
‘coz I’ve been sleeping around 12 – 1 am…
Since college up to work….
The difference when you’re working…
Is that I usually find myself sleeping..
In the bus, or during lunch break……
And 5 – 6 hrs. of sleep is not advisable…
By my so-called dietician(hehe! It’s only me)…..
After watching some local shows around 9 pm….
My singing-contest-fanatic mind caught the American Idol..
Last night….
Gonna see how’s my Bo Vice and Anwar was doing….
You may be asking why Bo Vice…
‘Coz he’s a certified rocker!!!!!!
Unlike Constantine…
He really isn’t that old-skul rocker..
He got this cutie-cutie look …. BLEAH!!!!
Damn!! Rocker don’t do that…
They just bring the house down…
With their growls… and cool voices….
Abt. Anwar…
Common Anwar is a common fave…
Not just ‘coz he’s a music teacher, and look nice,
Bet he’s really a great singer..
While he sings the first lines of Wonderful World(hope I got the title right)
I was like damn! This song is a big time boring…
But when he started that rendition, high-pitched voice….
And it was so coooooooooooooooollllllllll.

Wednesday…….
Don’t wanna talk abt. this on detail…
My bro. gonna kick the hell out of me...
If he read my blog….
Just a quick run-through…
His cellphone was scammed last night….
By some old-skul scams…..
The first thing he did when he said that to me..
Was he kicked my bed….
“Damn!! Don’t kick that…..
If you really hate yourself just punch that wall…
No!!, not the wooden one,…. that cement wall….”
Before I got to sleep I was saying something aloud…
“Ang tanga, tanga ko talaga, Naiinis ako sa sarili ko”
And he’ll start pretty annoyed by that……..

His freaking phone:


Let’s laid some stuffs why I haven’t experienced this stuff…..
I’m an unfriendly in nature. I don’t engage in a chit-chat stuff to anyone I really don’t know. Especially those old drivers who got lot of stories to tell to their passengers, when they start blabbering I just open my bag, take-out my earphone, suck it in, and listen to something worth listening than some “kwentong-barbero/driver” stuff.
You may call me paranoid, but when I walk I really don’t like someone following me. When I sense someone is I’ll just use my bionic legs, I’m a fast walker. Maybe that’s what you got when you’re used of walking a 3-5 kms from school to your place, just to save some money, oh yeah! I was in Elementary that time. I’m a sucker for money, I’m a big-time spend-thrift, and the money you save is worth your tummy’s growls.
I don’t took out my cellphone in public especially in a public transpo, even placing it in my pocket is a big no-no to me, unlike my bro.. hehehe!! I don’t know if this is unusual but I also don’t exposed my precious wallet in public, I always make sure that before I leave my desk/home that all my fare was in my pocket.


Transpo update:

Tuesday…
I was standing in a bus (it’s a usual scenario around 8 am)
When I took a peek at the window..
Saw this woman at the another public transpo…
And her hair got some rollers..
WTF……
You don’t wear your rollers in a public transpo..
Or even go out your house while those
Pesky rollers hanging in your hair…..

Wednesday…………….
My clock woke me up around 6 am…
Get.up and set-it-up again for 30 mins…
6:30 it starts beeping…..
The beep really penetrates in your dream…..
This time I woke for real……
Do the routine…
Ride the van around 7:30…..
Arrived at the bus station around 8….
And WELCOME TO THE TRAFFIC JAM!!!…..
Another standing situation for me…..
Nothing really happens interesting at this time..
But I’ll just state the normal stuffs happening in my..
Pesky life every morning….
I’ll be standing the whole 15-20 mins......
While you exchange perfumes with other people…
You’ll be lucky if they are in perfume..
But if it’s the natural smell….
Damn!!! You’re in a crappy situation…
Oh yeah!! Why did I say 15-20 mins..
‘Coz when the bus reached the first bus stop….
Mantrade, around 30-40% of the passenger will get-off…..
Finally chance to have some seat….
But for only 5 mins….
‘coz the Ayala Station(My place) was 5 mins…
Away from Mantrade.
Finally Ayala Station..
Time to have some 10-15 mins. walk…
It’s pretty a long walk from the station to the office…
It’s my morning exercise….
But the crappy part was….
I usually have this sweaty feeling, oily face, and tiring mood..
Whenever I reach my desk…



Work update:

Monday….
Our manager had been out for almost a week…
So what do expect for us to do….
Hehe!! Do nothing of course
Damn!! I’m s bored on browsing…
Waiting for my counterparts to gave me something to do….

Tuesday……
Went on a team meeting…
Finally something worth doing n this whole weekend…
We’ve talked abt. the plans of relocating the whole proj.
In Cubao instead on it’s present location which is in Makati…
I said WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cubao is crap…
There are no Gloriettas, Ayalas…
All you can found in there was COD, Ali Mall, Farmers Plaza…
Don’t want to sound mean and classy…
But this malls are filthy and crap…
There are no guards on the streets unlike in Makati….
There’s even a lot bus stations routing to diff. provinces….
Lot of snathcers/thieves on the streets…
Wherein Makati, you can safely pull-out your phone..
In public…..

Another thing we’ve talked abt.
Was the team building….
I hope they we end in a beach..
It may sound to be corny…
But I never been in a beach….
Yeah for real!!!
I have this so-called…
Self-declared-sun-allergy…..
Now when everyone look at me and say…
You’re too pale….
You better get some tanning….
It would be a long shot but I hope…
My first beach experience would be somewhere in…
Puerto Galera, Dakak, or even Boracay…..
Common if you’ll dream of something..
Dream BIG!!!

Wednesday………..
Another CMM(Capability Maturity Model) exam….
Huh?? Exam…
Yup we do have an exam…
To refresh our memory of the processes and methodologies…
The company was using..
It really don’t reflect on our performance review…
So I usually relax during the exam…
Have some an hour of review on the day of the exam itself…
And finally I passed the exam…
Got 10.5/20….
Seems like hanging in a clip…..

Forum update:

Damn!! Receiving lots of emails…
Peeps think I’m an ABS employee…
Why... maybe ‘coz I’m the moderator…
In their forum…….

Miscellaneous:
Quote of the week:

“I also realized something about my infatuation with Nana. I realized that I wasn’t so much interested in her as a person, but merely felt a strong sensation of possessiveness; a feeling that essentially meant: “Everybody else stand back – I’ve seen this female first!” And this is something that doesn’t have anything to do with the person in question. Which is pretty sad. And thus my infatuation ended.” -- Anonymous

0 comments:

ad