Monday, April 04, 2005

Weekend Happenings

Saturday:
Spent the whole Saturday morning (12 am – 5 am) fixing the whole board…
Locking threads….giving warning to the spammers or those pasaway members…

Since one of the forums I’m moderating is about a television station and it’s shows.. and stars and stuffs……..
Of course what do you expect of it’s rival station’s minions…
They’ll flock themselves on this forum… I’m not saying all of them but most..
Try to ruin the whole discussions…..

Actually I’m ok with the whole bashing thing….
What we (mods) want was to keep the order of the forum as it is…
Don’t intentionally divert the topic of the discussion….
Some even requesting that we should change the title of the thread….
WTF was that…
You came on a certain thread.. talk abt. stuff that wasn’t related to the thread itself..
And now some are requesting that we should changed the thread title….
A person in a right mind… should be starting a new thread right now….


Then around 6 am…. My eyes reached it’s threshold it’s getting heavier and heavier…
Finally finished the moding stuffs.. and the rena CM was finally done…
I was d/ling for around 1 week common man.. it’s 237 MB and I’m in a dial-up connections..
What do you expect…..


Woke-up around 12 pm…
And finally since it’s pretty boring at home...
Decided to do some shopping stuffs.. to buy some gifts to my cousin’s recognition…
Bought him a shirt but he wanted a inflatable.. swimming pool….
But my Uncle said NO!!.....
Hahaha!! Poor kid…

Around 5 pm…
Time to have some Initial D 4th Stage marathon..
The crappy thing is I bought a dvd box of it..
And they told me it’s complete..
When I’ved reached the 5th disks…
And it wasn’t closed to the end…

Sunday…
Woke-up around 10 am…
Took out the laptop..
And started browsing the net….
This seems to be a routine to me…
And the rest seems the same as last week…
Damn!!
This life is crap!!!

one of the most respected person just died....
i can be sure where the pope had done his part...
kudos to you pope

0 comments:

ad