Friday, September 28, 2007

Q & A

A lot of ?s raised within this week.....

1. Why did you quit?
--Ha! as if you're surprised, you already have an idea but doesn't know when..
I just put a date on WHEN?....

2. Is it because of the Promotion?...
--I've been looking for a new firm since late last year, it's part of my career plan...
this are just nice-coincidental-situations-thought-has-been set-up
.. I got booted out..
.. took a week break para mag muni muni...
.. opened-up to the leads regarding everything.... dissapointments... lack of appreciations...
.. got hired in diff firm..
.. and at the same day filed my resignation...

3. How do you feel?
--Felt great!... in vernocular... feeling JSE..
it's been a while since I felt this excitement in my life..
the feeling of unknown.. new environment.. new peers...
pretty nervous but absolutelly excited....

4. What do you think this project should improve into...
-- Hmmm.... i don't think there's any just a minor greed in power..
but hey! it's normal.. actually it looking pretty good...
newbies are having a trainings....
project are being stable....
we're looking good at the CMMi journey...
everything seems sooo great but unfortunatelly i won't be able to see them being as a...
bad-ass level 5 project :P ASA!!!!!!!!

-- hmmm gotta cut this short..
it's getting late na!...

0 comments:

ad