Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GF's Txt Decoder....


wonder what she really meant on those "....." or "<_>" on her sms...

worry no more....
CellPhones.org had finally got the answer to the meaning of life itself.. hehehe...

But i tried to compile some pre-decoded txt messages for my avid readers...
kudos to gizmodo commenters:

? = I'm seeing someone else.
Later = I'm seeing someone else.
Later! = I'm seeing someone else, and it's your best friend.
Seriously? = Seriously, didn't you know I'm seeing someone else?
Ummm... = I'm right in the middle of seeing someone else.
Walk? = I need to talk to you about the fact that I'm seeing someone else.
WTF?!?! = Why are you so damned possessive and jealous and always assuming I'm seeing someone else. Grow up and grow a pair.

Hi = I'm angry at you
Nothing = No really I'm angry at you
You should know = I've communicated this already using super secret female subtle semaphore and you missed it.
I'm going out for drinks with the girls = I'm being banged like a screen door in a hurricane by someone who isn't you.
u qant tp sez ypi = I want to see you
What time are you coming home = what time should I tell him to leave?
Where U at? = Do I have time for one more roll in the hay?
I really miss you = Oops, sent this message to you by accident.
 

how much did u drink? = i hate you fuckin drunk SOB
when u be home? = you better be home fuckin SOON
who u with? = it better not be that bitch i hate
where r u? = im watching you from my car to see if you lie.
hello? = why haven't you called me yet? I don't want to appear needy by calling you, yet I want to talk.
hello??? = whoever you are with had better be ugly because I am going to demand compliments and jewelry when I see you next.
Goodbye. = I'm sleeping with your brother.

Are you ok? = You haven't contacted me at all since you went out to meet up with your friends. I demand an update!
On my way home = I'm so considerate see? I don't want you to worry even though I may be drunk.
I love you! = I haven't heard from you in a while, WTF?
When will you be home? = WTF why don't you tell me what you are doing, you should've been home by now how dare you change the routine without telling me!
I called but you didn't answer so I already ate dinner = I fucking HATE when you don't answer your phone. 

How the fck did u get my number?! = You're that cute guy on the bus, right?
Keep stalking me loser and Im calling the cops. = You're that cute guy on the bus, right?
Uh... r u in my house?! = You're that cute guy on the bus, right?
WTF?! Uh;lkjwer.k .,......... .. = You're that cute on the bus, right?

I had a few drinks = I'm trying to get someone drunk.
I'll be home later = I'm busy with someone else. I'll text you when I'm done.
I'm out with a friend = I'm having dinner with someone I don't want you to meet.
I'm at a friends house = I'm busy doing something with someone that I don't want you to know about.

0 comments:

ad