Tuesday, August 03, 2004

08/03/04 Tuesday

Life update:

My parents arrived at around 11 pm Friday. Morning come they are forcing me to come to the funeral. i'ved traied all my best to reason out why i need not to come. Finally my parents win if you only know what my mother do to me that forced me to say "yes".

At the funeral asusual i'm the outcast since i was raised away from the rest of our lineage. that's why i hardly know anyone i was sitting at the balcony most of the time counting the cars that passes by. but there's this guy who talked to me and introduces himself as my second cousin. he seems like interviewed me, he asks a couple of questions. One last question he asked was "You're a shy person, aren't you?. i just smile at him, but i wanted to say "Yup, entirely opposite as you are".

I'ved arrived at home around 5am Sunday morning, a whole day of sleep.

Work update:

Yesterday I was too busy testing the whole system using the Netscape Navigator. Damn!! it was too tiring, it made me forgot what time is it.

Forum update:

i really don't know what's happening on that forum, since i haven't been in there since Saturday.
oh yeah latest update, here's my new sig:

0 comments:

ad