Tuesday, August 17, 2004

08/17/04 (Tuesday)

Life update:

went home as early as 8 pm yesterday, instead of sleeping early still found time to play blitzball, my team just went no.1 as a reward i received a teleportation sphere.

Work update:

Yesterday, still got up to work although i'm sleepless. The result is that i begun to realize that i've been taking a nap while coding, i just realize that i'm starig too much on the screen and thinking i was in my room, and the music that i'm playing seems a lullaby evethough they are jpops and alternative rocks....

Just finished my task i'ved been typing for almost 6 hrs. my palms are sweaty, i wanna scream coz of my headache, my ear sores coz of this earphone in whihc it's the only one that makes gives me enery to work..

Forum update:
nothing cool happening in he forum.
oh well here's my new sig :)




0 comments:

ad