Thursday, August 19, 2004

08/19/04 (Thursday)

Life update:

just printed yesterday the entire walkthrough for FF X, i'm so excited to play that game again from the start so to make sure i won't miss any hidden things. first time to eat a descent meal yesterday, our renovated bathroom was almost finished the only lacking i think was the divider for the shower part and the toilet thing, my parents want it to be a tinted glass divider.

Work update:

this morning was a slacker
this afternoon was a hell of a coding time
this evening blogger update twice coz it hang up on me while publishing this one.

Forum update:

One lil ass pic and it seems the whole forum turn against on me actually this ass pic wasn't new them a lot of people just ride on the issue. some tells that i keep posting sukebe(lecher) pics huh?? what the crap they are talking to. to make things worst someone just proposed that i should be banned so i would learn a lesson.

to make this whole damn thing crystal clear i have my own set of rule added to the written rule of my environment... get it.. if not lemme site some examples

there are no written rule in the forum that says can't post an ass pic or
there's no rule even posting pics in a not so called gallery section of the forum.
as if i'm the only doing these stuffs. hey!! i'm not the only one!!
one last thing there's no even a hell out a rule abt. prohibiting cute gals (ehm....) in posting random cute asian girl pics, or even talking some sukebe stuffs such as the AV world of nipon.
cute gals (ehmm! again) shouldn't be stopped in being who they are it seems that this forum is becoming a scenario in the Jdrama "Majo no jouken" to all gaijins (Forbidden Love) when nanako and takizawa went down w/ each other people started to talk about them or thing that they are shamefull, i'm not saying poeple in the forum are becoming like tkhose people in that said drama i'm just saying any crappy stuffs that would came out of my rectum oh!! rather mind.

solution.....
well i can't think of any
just a wild crap came into my mind u can put a general rule in a thread or section of the forum such as "this thread is PG-13 so no posting crappy cute girls pic, especiallu u Zchen!!"

thursday's final world hehe!!!!
I'am what I am nobody can change that. i wouldn't change my ways 'coz some people told to even my parents can change how i am. i love that forum coz lot of the members in there doesn't like me it gaves me the feeling of "Who the crap r u, why should i do that"


------------------------> end of crappy post :)

0 comments:

ad