Friday, October 01, 2004

10/01/04 (Friday)

Life update:

tired of dodging bolts might as well finish the game using my tight resources :)
don't know why the word "Shitake mushroom" kept playing in my mind last night don't even know what's shitake

Work update:

CBT for almost 3 weeks damn!!!
do i have the most boring job at all!!!!!!!!!!1

Forum update:

Common the grape thing hasn't had enough ..... hasn't had seems redundant isn't it :)
let;'s talk abt. weird stuff it's October and they started talkking abt. Prom.... it reminds me of "those times" I remember when i was sitting in the corner taking a zip with my juice when people were bored dancing and sitting our emcee asks who wanna performed in the stage and out of nowhere people started shouting my name i was "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so our principal asks me to sing hwat did i sing it's sound corny but it's real i sang the opening of Voltes V it was popular those days and my classmate printed a copy on every stud. in our class so i memorized even before i was into jdorama or even know any basic nihonggo......



0 comments:

ad