Friday, October 22, 2004

10/22/04 (Friday)

Life update:
nothing much going on in my dull life

Transpo update:
Yesterday while I was in a bus there's a girl who sat at the front of my sit she keeps looking at the back i feel awkward thinking she's looking at me it's was abt. 4x i think then the guy sitting next saw him kinda asked the girl's name then i just bowed my head coz i don't wanna see the guy being turned down by that girl after a few mins. i looked at them again.. and it's look like nothing had happened, i guess shutting the guy down was a success..

This morning another girl on the other row was keep looking at me again i said to myself "what??? did I do to u??" she probablly checking out if i'm staring at her.... probablly yes... sukebei laugh.. hehehe!!

Work update:
The whole project organize a halloween party on Nov. 5 and they wanna those new-rolled in the project would conduct a presentation and i'm one of those crappy newbies.......
we came up to make a sort off a scary movie vid....

Forum update:
This time the forum was dull... nothing much was going on....




0 comments:

ad