Thursday, October 07, 2004

10/07/04 (Thursday)

Life update:
Just finished chapter 2 of the FF-X2 last night damn i feel sleepy that night...

Work update:
Assigned to work on that PL/SQL script and found out that my SQL skills wasn't good enough i got headache working on that certain issues ask my TL and it they just circled me around with some crappy explanation not answering mg questions.... so much for the help

Forum update:
heard that there are 2 person in the forum using the same acct.... WHAT THE HELL!!
i think registration is free hehehe!! what are they thinking

i don't know if she is talking abt. me coz everytime i heard of something bad from her 90% it was me hahaha!!!

if it was me don't have any idea that my acct. was used to post any crap!! while i'm gone home

when i post boyband pics or even talked abt. them then 99% it wasn't me and i'll gonna kill that person.



0 comments:

ad