Monday, October 25, 2004

10/25/04 (Monday)

Life update:
Front Mission 4 got hooked me on during the weekend...
Abt. Naruto 2 i got bored while playing on it since i beat some crappy guys a couple of time and i still can't advance on the game somehow it requires me to beat the crap og that guy in some japanese text that i can't understand.

Transpo update:
The shuttle service is crap!! it dropped us almost 2 mile from our dropping point. the reason tehre's a traffic enforcer on the road he's afraid to be caught. while i'm try to walk that exhausting 2 mil. my fellow passengers grab a cab andf decided that we contribute for it's fare.

Work update:
Finally got a hold of the application after slacking for almost a week. but the problem was i'm still staying in this damn office it's almost 9 in here and my shift just passed on me it's 7:30...

Forum update:
peeps are still fighting over on who's station is really #1..



0 comments:

ad