Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blog Review: luvlygaljen

Jen Honey-Babe

Blog Overview:
all about the life of a 16 yr. old student
from Laguna...
Teens who love to take a peek on people's
ups/downs.. daily life experiences..
will surely have an urge to lurk around this
blog...


Nice:
Girlush :P colors was maintained throughout the site..
kudos!!!

Meh:
Sorry can't think of anything wrong/off in this blog..
maybe this one... hehe.. it just caught my attention..

just realized that there's a huge gap between..
the posts/articles and on the profile/stuffs part...
not really sure if this is intentional..
or just the way it is... since this huge butterfly
OWN that space :)

Suggestion:
I know it's a personal blog..
but the way to attract visitors in our blog..
is via pics... people love pics :)
if they find them nice.. maybe.. they will read through
the post... or even lurk around to find more pics..

I also own a personal blog..
trust me.. i tried posting everyday..
and just realized how boring my life is..
and I can't seem to find anything to post..
so why not throw some random lists..
such as your hawtest man/idol...
or your best experiences in your life so far..
one thing had been tested in blogging world was..
people love reading through lists + pics :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your comments! Thanks.. :))

♥ jEn ♥

ad