Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weekly Pics 2

My 4 yr. old shaver just gave up on me :(
RIP Conair...
so it's been 2 weeks since I last shaved...
when in terms of shaving.. you'll probablly
describe me as picky... hate those cleanshave tingys..
such as those in gilettes...

the clenest shave I could get will be the ...
5 o'clock shadow

so still looking for some
cheap but durable shaver..
Braun has lot of those shaver that satisfy my taste..
but the price ranges from $130-180 :(


Currently in tight budget right now..
just wasted a couple of bucks on Ipod Touch..
hehehe... hopefully this will be my last gadget this yr...
Sony Vaio Laptop - checked
Sony T200 Cam - checked
SE S700i phone - checked
IPod Touch - checked

hmmm.. guess those gadgets will keep
me alive for this year...... unless!!!
there's a huge sale for:

PSP.. (gift to my cousin.. he's been bugging me for this one)
PS3.. (i'm always a PS fanboy)
HDTV. (HDTV is rediculously cheap in here.. price for a 32" can drop as low as $800)

0 comments:

ad