Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Blog Review: Paoix

One filipino dish a week...



Blog Overview:

Who is paoix? And why is he doing this?
I am a 26 yr old Filipino living in the NYC area.
I’ve really just come across my passion for learning about food and in particular Filipino food in the last few of years.
In 2005, I moved in the NYC area to start my professional career and have been enjoying the New York lifestyle ever since.
One thing that got me really thinking is that in the greatest restaurant city in the US if not the world Filipino food is nowhere on the map.
The population of Filipinos compared to Thai people in the US is so much more yet there’s a Thai place every two blocks and I can count on one hand the number of Filipino restaurants.
Why doesn’t anyone know about Filipino food? So as part of my conquest to educate everyone I know about Filipino food, I have to educate myself.
For 2008, I’m going to learn about 1 Filipino dish per week. Research it.
Try to know as much about it as I can.
And of course cook it and eat it! I would love for you to come join me in my quest to learn as much as I can about Filipino food and in the hopes that one day I may be able to teach other people about it.


Nice:
Great mouth watering pics..
Very detailed posts on the ingredients and procedures...
Very organize..
Cool plain & simple layout..

Suggestions:
honestly can't find aything wrong in this blog.
hope you never ran out of pinoy dish to post every week.
And say hi to my mom if you met her in NYC :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the review! please keep on checking back and leave comments and suggestions for future dishes!

Eat Filipino Food!

ad