Tuesday, April 01, 2008

iTouch


I am so drooling on my new iTouch :)
can't last a day without tweaking it..
i even memorized the detailed stuffs i did:

03/23 Sunday:
Bouth my iTouch from Suntec's Apple Center..
Can't calm myself from seeing that it got $100 discount..
originally from $600+ it's now down to $500...
so widraw my savings without hesitating even if it's just
a 1st Gen.. I was like WTF!... the only 2 diff on those 2 gens..
is that the latest has a Mail/Weather/Google maps built in application..
and why the hell do I need that.. I got my laptop..
to check my emails or just browse through iTouch's
Safari browser for my gmail/weather/Google maps...

Also bought some leather strap..
so I strap it on my gigantious biceps.. hehe...
while working out :)

03/24 Monday:
Load all my mp3s & pics
from my external harddisk :(
so my 16GB is now down to 500MB :)..
i'll try to find some iPod back up software..
'coz i lost all my songs when my 20GB 1st Gen iPod
had crashed :(..
I was so proud of that iPod..
all my songs were organize...
and a huge compilation of OPM songs...


03/25 Tuesday:
Goodbye warranty...
it's jailbreak time!!! woot!!!...
by default all the apps were so so...
i need to put some games such as emulators and TTR of course..
so carefully dug up youtube for instructional clips..
I need to do this carefully. or I'll lost my songs again :(


03/26 Wednesday:
installed Tap Ta Revolution..
one of the greates 3rd party game ever created...




installed SNes & GBA emulators too..

installed WinSCP on my laptop...
this is a tool to manually send roms to my SNes and GBA emulator..


03/27 Thursday:
kind of being used in using my iTouch
during the workout..
at first its kinda weird having this huge
iTouch slapped in my bicep..
but in te long run.. you'll get used to it..
i just try to cover it with the sleeve on my tShirt..
don't want to look too smog about it :)


03/28 Friday:
I can't get my GBA phone worked :(
did everything on the web..
still it can't read my roms..




03/29 Saturday:
TTR is acting weird...
so changed the permission of the whole folder..
including all the files to 777....
this will have the system all access rights on the TTR files..




03/30 Sunday:
installed additional games such as:
iPhysics
Domino
Pool
Contra Sense
iSolitaire
Gemlogic
SuperPong
BlockPuzzle

btw.. my iTouch is now using
Final Fantasy 7 theme :)



03/31 Monday:
Finally finished arringing my playlists
and removing songs that i don't have a clue :)
i do now got 2 GB of free space.. woot!!!

0 comments:

ad