Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Blog Review: Paperback

Life is beautiful

Blog Overview:
I'm a rebel.
I'm a saint.
A waste.
A treasure.
I'm worst.
I'm great.
I'm the thousand colors of a butterfly.

Nice:
Simplicity + girlush = best combination that fits well in this blog.
This is what I'm talking about.. it's a personal blog
that posts some random/funny/need-to-post this stuffs..
hehehe.. 'coz i said it before there's nothing wrong with personal blog
if we expect more traffic in our bloggy world post something worth discussing
or might get people's attention.. we all know it's not really fun reading other
people's rants/success stories unless we're seeing ourseleves in their shoes.

Cool blog dug up some old posts to find something worth reading..
hehe.. sorry nde ako maka-relate s iba eh... btw nice group of friends..


Suggestion/s:
Try to balance the rant/thank you/funny/random posts :)

0 comments:

ad