Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Experimental Stupidity

Hi folks!!!...
Sends a couple of you a link on this page..
'coz i think u don't know that this old blog does exists...
it somewhat contains almost all my thoughts....
since if you know me?...
I'm kalog/makulit if it's asaran...
but in serious stuff i'm just a quite piece of ass.....
not really open on my thoughts except for kalokohan... :)

OK! what's the big fuss about this particular blog entry...
this kinda.. sorta explain stuff that i think u should know.....

i know this sounds cheesy...
but hey! i need to put this thoughts in writing...
it keeps bugging me every night....
it's been a week that I was so exhausted thinking about almost everything...
keep me wake till 4 am...
then woke a couple of hours....
and late again at work :(

TKO:
'sup guys!!...
I know it's been a while for me to come to our so-called gimik-weekends...
hope u understand that it's just hard to somewhat split ur body into 2..
1/2 for Marbles and another 1/2 for Malate :) ..............

I'm just looking up to my mentor --> c Jo un :) ..
i think u know what i'm talking abt..
whenever Sergio and Jo got into a fight..
she comes with u but if they are pa-tweetums state.... hehe!
nde yan sasama sa inyo...
more like me....
buti na lang nde ko pa nakakaaway ang mga dups :)

i know i miss a couple of events :( ...
Janel's binyag..
Jing's binyag..
Yanna's b-day..
Jo/karen/Jhun/Joyce' b-day..
and ur so-called mini-reunion...

heck!! i'm still on cavite we'll see each other pa naman :)
btw...i really be working this weekend.. i'm not making it up...

Dups:

Hi there new drinking buddies...
Because of u guys I won't look lightly on women again when red horse is being served..... :P
It's kinda a mixed emotions on this...
i'm really confuse what to do :( ..
someone is pushing me forward while the other one is pushing me back........
i really don't know...
who's to follow...
both seems right?!!!
really????????
oh wait! it's not both 'coz i haven't really heard the other side...
it's only the other one who's saying me something..
more like a pusher..
hey! i aint saying this is wrong...
this one perfect sample of a self-esteem booster! :)...
while the other one is more of a silent type :( ...

just wanna put this way..
i'm not complaining and i won't be.....
it's just that everything seems to be going so strong..smooth and fast....
i'm not saying that it's been a "Ryan's Intriquit and Complex Plan" ...........
oh HOW I WISH!!!! :)

What i'm saying is everything seems to be going on my side...
it's just it's TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...
and after a couple of months...
don't wanna see myself in a state asking:"What?! What did I do now??"

In summary:
If everything seems to be going on ur way..
then there's something wrong..
can't blame me for thinking like that...
been there suffer from that na kc :(

Colleagues:

I know that i do look pretty snobbish this days...
somewhat irritated on stuffs on which i dind't know why :)
it's just that everything seems to be out of control.....:

1. Im getting bored
2. Really really really bored......
3. Felt like i'm under appreciated...
4. If someone appreciates me I immediatelly label them as admin's:
"Stay as you've-been rewarded/appreciated"
need to explain this one???...
Oh crap!!!
just for the noobs!!...
in lay-man's term:
Now you're getting their attention
'coz they wanted something from you
and that's your loyalty.. :(
5. A person i'm not comfortable w/ is just sitting 3 ft from me..... :(
common!! what prevent our eyes for locking w/ each other..
is a white board..... because of this i appreciates every white boards I see :P.....

Because of these...
I become a hater....
I put a smile at the front and put a finger on your back...
it's just that everything seems so corny and annoying like:......

1.If you're a guy you don't carry ur gf's (?)
stuff toy down to ministop and hug it like it's ur chix..
and don't open the topic abt. her and walk away if someone..
mentioned her name...
I was like:
Don't bring her up if you don't want us to talk abt her..
You're such a pussy..
lemme get a scissor and cut ur penis..
u don't deserve that!!!!

2. People whinning like how overloaded they are....
Common!!!! if I'm in ur shoes..
being promoted almost every year...
I'll be acting like a total SOB...
You'll hear me saying:

Me: hey! I'm routing to u my tickets..
I need to devote my time on this admin task!..
My-Bitch: Wow!! admin task!... is it another project plan?!!
Me: Project Plan?!! hell!! I'm re-arranging the Seat Plan
Soobrang hirap nga feeling ko mag O-OT ako for this..
My-Bitch: ahhhmmm ok...
Me: Hey! when I'm not here around 12 pm tomorrow..
send them an email saying I took an offset...
My-Bitch: Yes Boss....
Me: yo! I need to go!
My-Bitch: i thought ur going to spend time on that "admin task"
Me: u infidel!! of course I will...
that's why i'm going to continue this at home :P

3. Other team really annoys me...
it's just like seeing Straight Guy for the Queer Guy
in live action a couple of cubes away from me......
I even imagine them saying....

G1: Hey gurl! what 'r u doing?
G2: hmm I'm colouring/shading the training tracker, u know what?
G1: what's wrong gurl?
G2: I almost cry seeing people not following my instructions
told them to put the text in PINK..
when it's cancelled not RED that color seems bloody :( ...
G1: owww.. that's sad :( ..
(looking at the next gay)
hey sweetie what's up with u?....
G3: Not much pumpkins...
I'm just thinking what we're going to buy for lunch..
u know i'm so excited for the lunch break..
can't wait to eat with u guys!....
G1: sweeeet!!!... i almost kissed u for that...
(looking at the last gay)..
'sup girl what's bothering u?...
u seem jumpy....
G4: ohhh....
i don't really feel well...
i think i'm having a LBM :( ...
G1: why don't u go out and take a dump...
G4: but... but...
we're going to have lunch together...
we've been doing that for like forever duh?!!!.....
it's a gay-bonding momment.....
G1: please girl....
don't wanna eat when u look like ur shitting on ur pantyliner....
G4: sorry abt that.... pero...
G1: No more pero pero... sasamahan na kita.. :P
all: GAY POWER!!!!!

Enough of that...
can't really blame me for thinking of those crap!!...
it's like:
Idle Mind is a bad bad mind......
it's not that i aint doing anything....
in terms of workload i got it covered...
the problem is I'ved been doing the same stuff for more than 3 yrs...
i know for the fact we're in production support...

but.... but......
doing d same thing for 1-2 yrs is kinda acceptable...
but for 3 yrs...
i don't think so....
I WANNA GROW TECHNICALLY!!!!.....

Why Experimental Stupidity?
It's just that...
i got issues on both side of my life....
from work to friends....
and i'm trying to solve them in 1 blow.....
i'm seeing them to back-fire at me.....
all i wanna do is to take a breather....
step back.....
and this time don't think abt..
work..
friends...
friendly-friends...

this time do yourself a favor....
no! i'm not saying to jerk off..
what i'm saying is this time...
it's all about me....
time for myself.....
never done this before...
and i know u'll call this stupid crap!!!.....
that's why I put experimental stupidity on the title..
it's stupid and it might work....

What's in it for me?

1. Beard :)
i'm going to follow my mentor.... Pau Gasol on this...
"A real guy doesn't look like a girl... he's hairy and nasty"

2. Healthy living
No alcohol in 1 month!!!!..
goodbye beer belly....

3. Family
Don't fret I really mean it...
It's been like 5-6 months since I last spoke with them...
I'll try to appreciate everything they have done for me...........

This is just a month of trying to make-up my lost personal life....
i'm not saying it's going to work......
i'm not saying after a month...
i'll be a different person..
greeting everyone i see a HAPPY MORNING!....
hell no!!!!.......
it's still me whether u like it or not....

same 'ol me but a more positive outlook in life



0 comments:

ad