Monday, July 30, 2007

Gothy Foot

Warning!!! if ur squeeshy...
or disgusted on anybody's foot then don't scroll down :)

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Last night!!!...
I really don't have anything..
so i suddenlly realized seeing a guy a month ago...
who's wearing a flip flops w/ black pedicure....

Of course inggit ako!!!!
not in a guy way... but in a gothy fashion....

ha!!! just an fyi...
I had a black Manicure before...
black eye liner....
yup!!!.. goth-black....

wore them even in the office..
until my manager got pissed of..
telling me it's not professional-looking......
so to stop the argument...
i removed them... never done it again.. even if I WAS SO INTO IT....
I just feel like.. it's the only color that would fit into a guy....
so....
i know i can't color my nails again...
so started looking at my toe nails....
and did it on my own.....

sorry.. i'm not that good in this stuff...





both foot...

btw.. the white thingy ur seeing is not amag....

it's foot powder.. i got sweaty foot kc :(

Fiber manicure for the fingers..

and the other one for the toe nails..

just wanna post this...

One of my fave...

pointed-toe shoes from GBX....

really looks good in jeans :D

0 comments:

ad