Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tadaima (I'm Back)!!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaay....................

it's probablly like decades since I blog :(damn u work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up with me my curious fans would probablly ask (if there's any :))...

Well...Couple of life changing.. wacko events happened...I lost someone and found an old friend in return..sound cheesy but it's true....

I call them D' other friends :) ..
probablly one of a group of people that's so into drinking...
common' being a guy I do sometimes just had enough of alcohol..
it's not that i'm complaining but havin' a good time it's not all about drinking it to death...

I wish people... can talk serious stuff without havin' buckets of drinks in their table..
Not really into like we're drinking and ur suddenlly threw a question to me..
And I'm an open person ask me seriouslly and i'll answer u back..
but i do feel sometimes/ most of the time awkward don't wanna the others think..
that I'm just saying it because i'm drunk...
i can say it in ur face w/out a single drop of alcohol in my head
enough of this............


had you ever thought like...
"Wish I knew what women thinks"
we'll i'm just saying it...
you'll probablly be "THE MAN!!" now if you have this..

common' it will kick off the wasted time assuming/thinking like..

is she doing this for me?...
are we or it's just me?...
am i in the friend zone?...
how long will i wait?..
should i tell her?...
am i being too reluctant?..
am i being too pushy?....
what's up with that?...
did i just say something stupid?....

did she read this blog?...

0 comments:

ad