Thursday, July 19, 2007

To Shave or not to shave?

Just saw this article in gizmodo












this Mangroomer product caught my attention..
didn't know a shaver can be this long....
hmm.. wait... i read more abt the article..
crap! it's SUPER-CUSTOM-SHAVER for the ASS HAIR.....
[barubal mode!] "oo!!! pang ahit ng burnek yan!!!!"
i didn't know that someone is shaving their ass hair...
it even got it's own shaver :)...
told this to one of my colleague.. a girl actually..
she said "Dba sa solon ginagaw yun?"...
I was like: ....
"Ano kba! kung mag she-shave ako ng burnek ko..
sa kwarto ko na lang no!... nde ako tutuwad sa isang solon...
aahitin nila buhok ko sa pwet... tapos babayaran ko pa cla..!!"

since when shaving the ass hair become a fad?......


that didn't let me get away the next topic....


Should men shave their balls?



















I know the man population is split into this question..
and most of them will do what their partner prefers....

introducing our next item! (drum rolls) .......
D' Norelco Bodygroom





















it even got a success story...
can't stop laughing when I read this..

"i bought a norelco bodygroom back in december of last year --
my balls have never been nicer.
norelco really made the perfect nad trimmer.
i love this thing so much, i almost wish i had more balls"

by JDAZE

Actually that comment make me want to own that thing...

too bad can't find it in Watson :( ......

back to the topic...
should we or shoud we not...
due to my curiosity.....
and upon reading somewhere that..
Ozawa-chan prefer balls that are shaved....

I actually try it...
no kidding!....
it's like 3 months ago.......

I was like...
OK... i'm just going to shave u a little....
rzzzzz.... rzzzzz..... OUCH!!!!!!!
shit!!! my balls!!! blood!!!!!........

shit!!!... i just wanna finish this...
so i put me on the spot to just shave them all...
so i did.....

u know what...
it really feells... airy....
like ur walking without any underpants...
and it feel so cold....
it's kinda weird that I can see my balls without any curly hair on it....

it's weird...
d feeling seems a little nice for a while...
but i still think it's just aint right..
probablly since not part of the norms...

but that's my first and probablly won't be d last....
hehehe...! hell!! whatever she prefer :)



i'm just a mere sex slave.....
don't wanna serve my master with a clean shaved balls dangling between my hips...

for u guys who want to shave their own scrotum....
just be carefull...
or if you want u may see some specialized shaver.....

one of their ad:
"Give the ladies a treat and be sweet, keep it neat buy a Balltrimmer."

0 comments:

ad