Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy 3rd Yr Bloggyversary :)

Holy Sabbath F@cking Work!!!
'sup fanboys...
still here at the office :(

just realized that this blog is been like 3 yrs. & a month na!!!!
wohoo!!!!
back track yesterday my ols posts......
from the transpo update (i'll try to bring back this one)..
and the daily pics... (also this one...) together w/ my feud..
with my co-jdorama members.... :)

took a moment to cherish my fame in world wide web nax!!!
as if i'm Leroy Jenkins-famous :)



btw....


just realized that if u google my nick..
it'll return 831 entries...
damn!! being consistent with ur nick all these yrs.
really paid off :)



just wanna say tnx for the swifty guys for the article...

http://swiftywriting.blogspot.com/2006/01/swifty-exposes-flickr-member.html

common guys read it... sorry for being too pushy...

i'm just too excited... hahaha! currentlly cherising my momment :D

0 comments:

ad