Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cashback

This saturday (stay-home-weekend)..
so... it's another movie marathon...
got a hold of this Brit Love/Comedy story...
You may want to see the trailer below..
though it's a rated R movie..
due to nudity....



One of my fave lines in the movie is:...
It takes approximately 500 pounds to crush a human skull. But the human emotion is a much more delicate thing.

The story rotates to Ben Willis' life after break-up..
due to depression... he got an insomnia..
another extra hours to think about his ex...
so to divert his attention..
he started to work in a grocery store in graveyard shift..
save money for his art school...

this movie is nice...
kinda dragging...
but the whole thought or idea..
that after break-up/lost love..
which SADLY... I'm mostly familiar of...
just of think of this..
i KNOW it's hard especially when you devote your time/life...
to a person.. but ending up leaving you behind...

yeah,.. FUCK!! this life...
why it's always needs to be ONE-WAY-LOVE-AFFAIR....
those who make every way just to keep themselves a better person..
become a victim of.. SORRY-TRY-AGAIN love story....
human emotion isn't that easy to suddenly..
divert their attention to someone else..
because this particular person dump him/her...
for 1 good reason.. because...
WE LOVED THIS PERSON and what we feel is real...
it aint easy to just forget about that...

we kept hanging even if the thoughts of this relationship...
won't work.. or she doesn't like me...
or i'm just fucking my own ass....
we're hoping that..
SOMEDAY she'll appreciate everything I did for her...
SOMEDAY she'll love me the way I love her...
SOMEDAY we'll be together these are just so-called trials...

hmmmmmm......
honestly.... I don't know...
if you do know me...
you know how I accept this kind of things...
my whole persona seems to turn upside-down...
no-more mr. funnny guy...
i'm dead silence...
waiting for the time to pass by..
to forget abt. her...

maybe i could find someone else...
who will do everything I did for me...
just wishing/dreaming about it..
feels really good...

in summary.............
We're ALIVE not DEAD!!!....
we didn't do anything wrong....
we just fell in love to the wrong person..
don't force yourself in finding a new one..
she'll come......
pag 30+ ka na and still waiting...
KABAHAN k na!!! :P

0 comments:

ad