Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feb 18 (Monday)

Work:
Nothing really special happened, closed a couple of tickets related to nVision Layout.
Another ticket went to production, this is more of a modification in one of the ill-fated
panels in 7.5 :P
New ticket created for nVision, which has an instruction to migrate new layouts and
archive existing layouts in PRD. When I looked at the ticket, there's no nVision layout
attached, so I emailed them back requesting for the new layout to be migrated.
Then they replied back that we just have to archive the obsolete layouts in prd
and they were sorry if they got me confuse for using the wrong subject/ticket description.
I was like damn right! you should be sorry :P

Life:
woke up with my Monday-I don't wanna go to work-headache :(
Since i'm on a tight budget nowadays..
just brought my EZ-Link, E-Pass and ID to work..
didn't carry any money nor atm nor credit card..
hehehe... my tummy will get ballistic again for sure..

huh? what life?? :(
oh yeah.. i ran out of methatione and vit C..
don't have the budget to order one..
that's why I'm so wishing to speed-up the time..
and be able to get the Feb's pay :)

Arrived around 7pm.. taking a heavy breather..
damn walkathon :P
what's for dinner?...
Opened my food cabin.. and stare it again for 5-10 mins..
hmmmm... i had noodles last Saturday..
a tuna yesterday...
it's Protein baby :P
so grab my luncheon meat...
fried them up..
grab the high-fiber bread from Fair Price..
then that's it.. dinner is served :)

munching my tuna while using the bread as my rice..
plus watching TV Patrol in TFC and plus discussing
with my hausmates.. on how messed up the coutry
is because of the ZTE issue
and how guily Abalos looks/sounds like..
call it multi-tasking.. that's why.
it usually take me 30-45 mins just to finish dinner..
talk-about savouring every taste of it :)

Misc:
hmmm at the bus stop...
saw the chix in our block again..
i have a slight crush on her.. hehehe..
slight 'coz she's a chain smoker..
oh before I missed the best part..
she looks like Maria Ozawa..
boo yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the best part is..
we live on the same block..
she goes to our school...
she's a student.. not sure what she's taking..

0 comments:

ad