Friday, February 15, 2008

Mala-Derek Ramsey :P

One good thing being an independent...
is that you don't have to eat if you don't feel like doing it...
or nobody will bug you that you're just starving yourself to death..

hmmm.. how dou you explain this...

Like me!! hehehe...
In Phil... I have my uncle/yaya..
to cook for me... *damn bastard!...
it's really hard to say no to them..
because they are cooking for you..
even if you arrived late.. they wake up.
and re-heat the food...

hey! that's my life :P
whenever when I'm in hunger strike..
they are going to report it to my parents..
saying.. I'm not eating anymore..
and my dad will say he's going to cut down..
the money he's sending to us..
since it's just a waste of food/money...

But in here...
*drum roll....... * :P
I contol the food that I eat...
I got all the improper foods that you can find :P
1 week supply of canned tuna..
1 week supply of Nissin Cup Noodles..
1 week supply of sardines/Magi Noodles..
1 week supply of luncheon meat...

basically those constitutes my monthly grocery items :P..
it's just a matter of thinking/choosing
whether I'm going for tuna/nissin/magi/luncheon meat..
at least it doesn't take a lot of time to choose... :P
oh yeah!.. don't forget the following:
no rice diet every weekday...
1 meal a day...
canned foods for dinner...
coffee for lunch...
treat myself every weekends.. *buy some real foods in hawker/fastfoods..

my mala-derek plan doesn't stop there..
of course no diet will be effective if don't exercise..
since the gym is sooooooooooo far from work and at home..
1 exercise that I found that I know I'm pretty good at..
is WALKING....

I usually walk after office hours..
hey! don't wanna walk during the morning..
i don't wanna look all that haggard when I arrived at work..
and usually I'm always late :P..

that's why the best time would be..
after office hours...
here's the scenario of my walkathon..
since I'm working in Clementi..
I ride a bus to Dover Station..
get off the bus and start walking to our block..
there are a total of 5 bus stops between those 2 locations..
it's far.. but you'll get used to it..
it usually take me 20-25 mins to walk to our block...
the another 5 mins to climb the stairs...
do you think 5 mins is fast?...
yeah pretty fast 'coz our unit is on 14th floor...

first time I did it..
it took me 10/15 mins..
because i keep looking at the floor number..
and my feet feel so heavy :(

but yesterday.. i trimmed it down to 3 mins..
i discover some nice techniques...
actually it's just simple..
don't look at the floor numbers..
keep climbing.. keep your head down..
do it like you're a perpetual machine..
don't talk.. and don't hold the bars in the stairs..

you'll just realize that you're already in the top..
when no more stairs to climb to.. :P
*luckilly we're on the topmost floor..
so no need for me to keep checking on what floor am I :P


feeling emote hanggang burnek p lng nman ni derek :P

0 comments:

ad