Monday, February 18, 2008

Parang gusto kong mawala....

"Parang gusto kong mawala..."
unexpectedlly blurted it out..
on one of my haousemates..
as we talk about our problems...


Siguro mejo sawang sawa na ko s problema..
kaya ko nasabe yan...
nakakainis kc minsan isipin...
nung nasa pinas ako..
hawak ko buhay ko..
from pera... saving is not in my
vocabulary...
kaya gastos... gimik...
alak.. yosi.. babae... bisyo..
yan ung buhay ko dun...

when I started to feel..
or when the "savings" thing came into
my consciousness..
kaya ako nag work dito to save money..
to start my own business..
'coz I'm too damn tired of working m ass off...
yeah! i know to be my own boss..
i need to save some G's...
kaya nga ako nandito no!!!...

But karma struck me :(
karma for wasting everything s pinas...
I guess I really deserve it..
what's the karma?, you may ask...

Well it's just that..
I don't really have any problems..
but people who I value most..
who are flocked with issues...

If I'm just a moron..
I can easily say that...
it's your problem.. deal with it!!...
I'm here to save money..
not to save your life...

unfortunatelly..
I can't do that..
I love them... they're part of my life.. *if you know me.. prang nde ako no :P
Sabe ko nga s hausmate ko..
matitiis ko ba cla...
pwede ko bang gawin...
na basta basta na lng clang iwan..
eh ako 'tong nandito..
they looking up for me 'coz they know..
na I can help them...

But I'm still a human..
nahihirapan din ako :(
pinapatay ko sarili ko..
para mabuhay ang ibang tao..
I haven't saved a single penny...
I know what I'm doing is for the good of others...
pero I need to take care of myself too..

I haven't got any money..
to have a haircut...
sometimes I make it in a joke na lng..
when they ask me na bket nde pa ko nagpapagupit..
sabe ko nga..eh.
"Uso F4 dito" :P


Siguro all of these are blessings in disguise..
yeah i know.. CLICHE!!! :P
hey WTF!... you need to think of something
good in everything that is happening to you...
or else you'll end up cursing everyone..
who may come in your way...

let's try to list 'em down:

now: I only eat once a day...
good: I really trimmed down.. in my so-called DIET...
it's my all time wish to loose some baby fats :P

now: Walk a couple of blocks to save some money
good: Diet is not efective without exercise...

now: No more bisyo... alak.. yosi.. babae...
good: yosi is bad for ur health..
babae.. suus! baka magkasakit pa ko jan.. tama na ung once dito :P
alak.. i sometimes drink.. pero pag treat ng iba :P..


now: no gadgets.. ipod/speaker/iphone
good: I only need my laptop/cellphone as my gadgets to be alive..
excuse na yung camera :P

now: working for the benefits of others..
good: atleast i have done something that i'll be proud of..
i become a responsible person.. my expenses are computed down into cents..

now: work-home-work
good: malling will only tempt me to spend..
though i'm missing my movie weekends.. I got movies in my laptop :P
I can watch and cry without thinking about others seeing me :)


I didn't create this article..
to get some pity about my sorry ass..
but to show that..
"everything happens for a reason..
it's just a matter of debugging it.."

and sabay sabay tau abang for..
GOOD KARMA......

0 comments:

ad