Friday, February 22, 2008

Feb 22 (Friday)

Work:

Called up my 2 users..
both of them dont have time to finish their UATs :(

OK.. probablly they realized..
that my workload is somewhat very very convenient to me.. hehehe
it's not my problem.. all my tickets are in pending UAT(User's Acceptance Test)..
it's their fault... do you blame me if they are too busy to tests
my programs :), so they decided to give me some tickets
not under my module.. those AP, Payments and Invoice stuffs..

What did I do wrong?? :(
they'll be giving me some HR change request on Monday..
currentlly looking at it..
kinda hate it.. coz:
first of all it's HR.. i'm using FIN ever since :(
2nd.. lots of readings on the func part..
3rd.. lots of set-ups needed... since
i dont have any access to their env..
4th.. PS will be interfaced with ASP,
did the following changes twice and it's kinda
tiring lots of objects will be impacted..
it's funny that I'd modified ASP for SA...
last November and another ASP for FIN last December
this Feb it would be for HR..
this aint just a simple modifications..
anything I did on the PC/Panel side...
should also be done on the html/asp side..
and should make sure that those 2 will communicate
to each other.. like changes on should reflect
on both sides... 'coz the user can use the PS
or the Web part.

Life:

Missed bus #74 again..
by some stroke of luck.. another bus #74 arrived after 5 mins...
hey atleast i'm just 10 mins late in work :)
Misc:

tried some stuffs on this blog..
put some tweaks on the side bar..
but trying my best not to make
this blog too congested with crap..
simplicity always rulz...
but generating some traffic isn't bad at all :)

0 comments:

ad