Monday, February 25, 2008

Feb 25 (Monday)

Work:
hmmm... Monday... sucks!!
start of the work week...
here comes the HR tickets as they promised :(
It's pretty hard..
'coz of the set-ups/cofigs
i needed to do to access their environment...
actually a simple 2 hr change..
put me back to 6 working hrs...
yeah! for real!!!!

Life:
Last weeked is totally suck balls...
my roommate just told me last saturday..
that he'll be transfering to a condo..
around 1st week of March...
and I was so you mean..
I only got 2 weeks to find for a replacement..
as if it's just THAT simple..
to grab someone from the street.. and have them pay..
1 month deposit.. and move all his stuffs to our place...
common!!!.... as usual.. my silent-type attidtude..
didn't produce any of those statements..
i just smiled... and AMPOTA!!!!!...

so hurriedly created an ad in PinoySG
and an entry in this blog to show the overall
pics of the flat...

hopefuly I can found someone...

Misc:
Nothing much going'on...
had a movie marathon last weekend..
from the..

I Am Legend..

a very decent movie
seems plausible but hope it won't happen..
btw.. is it just me..
that when I saw Will met this another
hawt survivor.. first thing in my mind..
is that they're going to have some kick ass
sex.. hey!!... they both have a 3yr sex-drought.. :P

Meet the Spartans...
have a good laugh on this one..
although a couple so so scenes.. like..
the Yo Mama battle, *the funniest Yo Mama I'ved seen was that of The White Chix
the Deal or No Deal FTW!!!!! *common i didn't even smile on this scene..
Too much kicking.. *the first kick and britney part is nice... but the icluding AI... duh!!..

Across the Universe
ahhhh... musical...
i usually love musical films..
from Moulin Rouge.. Chicago to Hair Spray..
but this one kinda bored the heck out of me..
maybe it's because of the hippies :P

Darjeeling Limited
had a few tickles in this movie...
oh crap!.. i forgot all about this film..
sorry i think I fall asleep :(

Run Fat Boy Run
oh BRIT comedy!!!!!...
i'm a sucker for brit humor...
overall the movie is great..
though we all know what will be the ending..
the fat boy will finish the race..
anf the asshole will be a sore looser...
what i found abt this movie is it's humor...
2 thumbs up on his best friend..
the one who's always but naked..

Assasination of Jesse James
i really though this movie is something..
maybe due to lack of background..
to 'ol country stories and stuffs..
that why I found this movie boring and dragging...

3:10 to Yuma
From the main cast..
Russel Crowe and Christian Bale..
i have a feeling this is a good movie..
and it does... didn't dissapoint me at all...
cool fight scenes... nice sharp-shooter mexican...

0 comments:

ad