Monday, February 11, 2008

Finally they give in...

October 2007... I resigned from my prev company...
since then.. I kept on sending them emails..
regarding my clearance on when my Back-pay..
will become available.... :(

It's been.. 4 months and I haven't got any reply from them...
I asked my friend who resigned the same day as I am...
he already got he's back-pay... just this Jan :(

what he did was..
to email them everyday...
until they fed up to his spamming..
and finally release it :P

so this morning email them...

"Are you ignoring my emails?, I haven't got any feedback from your side regarding my clearance."

After 2 hours got an email from them... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologies for reverting only now. Your clearance has been forwarded to Controllers for last pay computation and expected to release within this week. You may expect another e-mail from Manila.Clearance once we have your last paycheck.


excitement naman... magkano kaya 'to :P

0 comments:

ad