Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Feb 27 (Wednesday)

Work:

Felt the wrath of HR's TL.. :(
hmm... that's why Grace left this company without finishing the contract..
here's the scenario.. sent a document to her for review..
here's her comment:

There's still words like 'FN' found in the doc! Please search the whole doc and replace.

I was like.. huh?...
she's mad 'coz she sees FN(Finance) on the doc..
i know it's my fault, 'coz i'm from
that team and all of my documents are tagged with FN
and i'm too excited to submit my doc.. forgot
to change them to HR..

..and you don't have to shout...

hey! but at least she said Please :P
anyways.. i'm not offended..."asa!"
i was actually laughing at her reply..
hehe.. yeah! be mad... create your own misseries in
small things.. :)

another thing..
you should probably realize that
i'm working on this one to help your team..
you don't own me.. shheeesh...
wish we could have some work in FN..
so I can go back to the "lesser evil" :P

Life:

hmmmm... currently in a look out mode..
it's hard.. yup pretty hard to find a boarder...
a lot of things to consider..

first of all is trust..
we got 2 kids in the house..
so we can't just trust other people
to live with us..

Mark told me to find girls..
'coz you can easily trust women..
what I said was:
"actually.. marameng tumatawag n babae..
akala nila girl din ako..
eh xempre masisisi mo ba cla kung ayaw
nilang me ka-roommate na guy...
cnabe ko na nga na posas nila ako
pag matutulog... hehehe :P
ala p rin..."

hope we can manage a plan like
how to find trusty boarders..
so we don't end up looking for another place..
'coz I definitely can't shoulder that huge rent... :(

actually i can live the flat..
but i feel sorry for Mark..
he's going to pay me back my 600 deposit..
plus he's going to look for a new place..
of course he can't live on their own on the flat..
the rent is basically steep...
it's hard to shift places when you got family..
plus points to the singles!!! woot!!!

Misc:

Last night watched..
Death Note: Last Name


overall the movie is great..
lots of twist and turn..
as Light and L outsmart each other..
you probablly won't guess that everything
seems to be planned from the start..
kinda weird thinking that a person
can all came up of those possible scenarios
and had something prepared if that occurr..
of yeah! this is fictional..
so WTF!!!

0 comments:

ad